Thursday, July 19, 2007

Picture Post!

Some pictures from the past few days...

Cait and I had a bit of confusion putting the ranch dressing in the fridge... it ended up dropping, and a piece of glass bounced off my foot... thankfully it didn't go in, but it was gushing blood for a few minutes, the blood was all over my toe.

And I got a nice Bob the Tomato band-aid. Go Veggietales!


That same day, the R's came over, and Rachel and I made most of her cloak... the pictures are from the first part you have to sew by hand, just to gather up 9 feet into about 2 feet. Then we had to sew the hood on by hand, and Rachel finished that at home. Now Daniel wants a cloak, so we're going to make him one sometime.



We've been working on our cabinet, yesterday we sanded it, then we started staining the wood.


And then... pictures of my room:
Before the bed:

After the bed:


*drumroll*
This is what I'm drawing on my wall. It's a map of Ladylan, "my" land, and I've been adding a few other drawings around it. Still needs a bit more on the map and touching up, but yeah.


Tuesday when the R's were over we went to the beach after dinner and played in the waves for a while. 'Twas fun.

Over'n'out
Kilo-Yankee

4 comments:

BananaBint said...

Wow! That was a "WONDERFUL" picture of your FOOT!!!

Anonymous said...

PLEASE COMMENT PEOPLE OR POST KYLEIGH!!! PLEASE!!!!!! (: Please? ): THANKS!!! (:

Anonymous said...

GRRRARGUHHHHHUGHHHGHGHGHGRRRARRRRH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M AM GOING TO DIE!!! NO ONE IS COMMENTING!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



PS Don't expect to ever see me again. Thanks to you I'm about to DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

sorry, I was gone. Again.