It still seems strange being back... the strangest things:
- The heat. Whoo, it's so much hotter here, yesterday walking into the mall I was starting to sweat.
- Wearing seatbelts. Yeah, I spent 12 days in Yemen without a seatbelt. And now I'm almost forgetting to wear them.
- Being able to drink from the tap... I'm not really supposed to, the water here doesn't have many vitamins or whatever, so we're supposed to drink water that comes from the delievery, but I still drink tap water anyways.
- Being back online... stupid Macs wouldn't let me send mail from the server.
- Not wearing a sheyla/scarf when I go out - that's kinda nice.
- Air conditioning.
That's just some of it. There's so much more strange stuff about being back, but some of it I can't quite figure out.
Oh, and if weird things start happening, then don't be worried, I'm trying to work out how to put my custom layout in.
I have a nasty cold. Sore throat, stuffy nose, sneezing...
Fencing starts up again tonight! Hurrah!