Monday, February 5, 2007

So now what?

I'm having trouble with decisions again. I want to find an activity I'll really like and enjoy, and one that I'll be able to reach out to others in, but I can't seem to find that one thing.
I need prayer that I'll be able to figure out what God's saying to me and do what He wants me to do, and not what I want to do.
This is really hard for me, as I've always known where I should be up until now.

And then there's something I've had problems with for a few years now: sleeping. I've never liked sleeping, but really recently I've gone to sleep and slept for 8-11 hours (which should be MORE than enough for me) and ended up more tired than when I went to bed. I don't think something's really wrong with me, but whatever it is, it needs prayer.
I'm going to talk to my parents about it really soon, and hopefully we'll be able to figure something out.
I hope it's nothing big.

1 comment:

BananaBint said...

I NEED 8-11 hours of sleep!